This look is really quick and easy for anyone to achieve.
Start by applying eyeshadow primer then MAC Plumage Eyeshadow all over the lid blending out at the crease. Also apply eyeshadow below the bottom lashline.
Using the glitter eyeliner apply in the same routine as the eyeshadow but avoid going over the crease.
Coat the top and bottom lashes with mascara then add lashes to finish the look.
- Lashes - Ardell Wispies
- Eye Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Glitter - Sleek Dip It Eyeliner in Steel
- Eyeshadow - MAC Plumage
- Mascara - MaxFactor False Lash Effect
- Chanel Perfect Brows Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Pomade Dark Brown